GAME UX DESIGNER
I am a game ergonomics and UX master graduate. During my studies, my projects and my many internships, I have acquired versatile skills. From analysis to design, I create coherent and engaging experiences. I enjoy solving usability bugs and learning new skills.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubisoft Paris - March 2021 to Present
I am currently working as a UX designer at Ubisoft Paris on Just Dance.
Rebound CG - April to August 2020
I worked as a UX designer and Integrator intern at Rebound CG.
I worked on Tennis Manager 2021 (PC).
I notably did:
- Build some of the UI screens
- Give feedbacks on the others UI screens
- Create interactive prototypes of the game interface on adobe XD
- Participate in all UX related discussions
- Integrate UI screens into the game on Unity using WPF/Noesis
Ubisoft Ivory Tower - June to August 2019
I had the chance to work for 3 months as a User Researcher intern at Ubisoft Ivory Tower.
I have mainly work on The Crew 2 and an unannounced project.
During my time at Ivory Tower, my main tasks were to:
- Work on the playtest methodologies and logistics.
- Welcome the players and set up the necessary tools.
- Collect quantitative, qualitative and biometric datas.
- Analyze results and redact playtest reports to help the production team to enhance their design.
- Create heuristics studies.